Digital innovation is technology designed for the human experience. It powers our businesses, directs our policies, keeps us connected, accelerates our creativity, makes us healthier and enables us to live through pandemics. (If only it did our laundry!)
Join us IRL this June as we look at what’s changed in the last 12 months (alot), what has stayed the same and what digital organisations (everyone) needs to focus on, for the year ahead.
- Insights, growth and developments over the past 12 months
- The digital trends which have the potential to significantly impact business (for better or for worse)
- Balancing the human with the digital - creating joyful experiences for our people
- What are the unique opportunities Brisbane (& Queensland) should be jumping on?
- Digital leadership in an age of unknowns
Event at a glance
- Date: Wednesday 2nd June
- Time: 5.30pm to 7.15pm (Registration and drinks from 5.30pm. Session starts at 6pm)
- Where: La La Land at The Prince Consort, 230 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley
- Cost: Free
Keen to come along? Join the waitlist and tickets will be released in the order they were added!