Happy New Year - we hope that your 2023 is off to a smashing start!
You may have seen this on our various social channels - entries to the 2023 Australian Web Awards are now open!
We have changed things up a bit this year, so there are a bunch of new categories to enter into as well as the option of entering the 'technology used' categories.
How to apply
Head over to the AWA website to complete the short entry form . You'll need to:
- choose the size of your business
- pick an industry
- (optional) add-on a technology
- tell us why you think you should win (Max 1000 characters)
In order to be eligible, sites must:
- be launched or significantly re-launched (in terms of design and/or major features) between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
- primarily developed by Australian developers, consultants and specialists
- be entered by the site developer or owner.
Every entry is automatically eligible for the Best in Show awards which are based on the judging disciplines, as well as the penultimate McFarlane Prize for Excellence (site of the year) Award.
If you'd like to support the 2023 Australian Web Awards (and receive some perks in return) why not consider sponsorship? We have a range of sponsorship opportunities available, including sponsorship of specific industry and technology categories. For more information please contact [email protected]
Do you have a passion for digital and would like to be involved in the Australian Web Awards 2023? We're on the lookout for a few more judges this year, so if you're interested, let us know!
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out/