An email hosting service not only gives your business a more professional image but also protects you against communication breaches, possible glitches and security threats that are quite common with the free standard email services.
In this post we look at what hosted email services are and why every business today needs one.
What is an Email Hosting Service?
You cannot deny the fact that email is here to stay.
Despite the increased adoption of collaborative communication platforms such as Slack, Skype or Microsoft Teams, studies show that 86% of professionals today still prefer email as the most effective and convenient mode of business communication. There has even been a major transformation in how businesses host, distribute and store their emails.
Businesses of all sizes are now going for secure and scalable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) email hosting solutions as a more cost effective, secure and flexible email management solution. This is where email hosting services come in.
An email hosting service is basically a third-party company that runs the server that manages your company’s emails. To use the services of an email hosting provider, you need your own brand domain name. Once you sign up to the email hosting service, you can use the host’s server to send, receive, manage and maintain your email accounts.
Large companies prefer to use their own in-house managed email servers but this is often not an option to many start-ups and SMEs due to the prohibitive costs of implementing and managing the required infrastructure.
The best solution for small and medium sized businesses is to use email hosting services provided by leading companies in the industry such as DreamIT Host. A high-performance email hosting provider offers managed cloud hosting services that come with secure and efficient email hosting solutions.
Benefits of Using a High-Performance Email Hosting Provider
A reliable email hosting provider gives you all the advantages you get from an in-house email server without the expensive investment of implementing and managing your own servers.
Here are some of the key benefits you get from a high-performance email hosting provider:
- A professional email hosting provider gives you access to the latest security protocols, faster connectivity, and easy deployment of emails to a large number of customers.
- The service gives you a massive email storage option at an affordable cost.
- It gives you total control of your emails, especially when it’s necessary to store emails in specific server locations for easier and faster communication.
- An email with your domain name gives your business a more professional image to customers.
- Professional email hosting service providers offer extra services such as cloud storage space, cPanel with CloudLinux, Addon Domains, DDoS protection, MailScanner Filtering, Free Email Archiving, Self-Service email, 24/7 Ticket Support services and much more.
Every business of every size today uses email to communicate with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Most of the emails sent on a daily basis contain sensitive data such as billing, invoicing and contract information not forgetting the recipient’s personal and financial details.
It’s therefore important to always ensure that the email hosting provider you choose has the right measures in place to safeguard all the email messages sent and received by your business. That’s why your business needs a high-performance email hosting provider.
Choose DreamIT Host for Australia and New Zealand’s Fastest Email Hosting